Friday, May 13, 2011

New Blog

So I made a new blog. I had planned to start posting last night but blogger was not functioning. Now I am starting on the auspicious day of Friday the 13th. So if this blog turns out to be cursed(and by cursed I mean that I fail to keep posting) that's what I'm blaming.

But I digress. The point of this blog is to focus on the art I do for fun and not necessarily what I think will make a great portfolio piece. The posts will be a combination of things from my sketchbook, experiments in new techniques, and maybe some in process stuff from larger projects. Or it might turn out to be a bunch of character designs of pretty people wearing pretty clothes and some fan art. We shall see.

On that note here is a sketch a girl in pretty dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment